Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The thoughts

I just,
can't
stop

the thoughts

they run like a fountain
from my heart
to my brain

From my brain, 
to my smile

My smile,
that stretches 
all the way
across 
my
face


The thoughts
of
you

consume me

And maybe that's bad,
but I'm convinced,
that you will be
the best
I've
ever
had

And no, 
I've never had 
this assumption 
about
anyone 
else


But something 
about you,

More like,

everything about
you,

has me
hooked

From your
smile,
that's 
got my plans,
booked

to your
dark blues,
that's got me
ready to be

your
muse

It's an all day thing--
my thoughts of you

and I hope I'm not the
only one

I hope you,
somehow,
think this 
way 
of me,
too


I know,
I can sometimes
be a
real
mess

But I hope to you,
I'm worth it

Because I can't think
of anything
I'd rather do..
than be,
your
royal
princess


No comments:

Post a Comment